Behind the facades of the Beukelaarstraat hidden an impressionable example of industrial archeology. Our property is the principal residence of a former brickworks. High chimneys and brick ovens are part of the spacious and cozy courtyard. A carriage entrance on the street side gives access to our property. Dating from 1833 it was restored with charm and dignity resulting in a contemporary comfortable roomy residence which bathes in an oasis of peace and greenery. All attractions can be reached in about ten minutes. A walk of more than 15 minutes will take you into the heart of Ghent. The Belfry, 't Counts, numerous museums and attractions are located in this town. Via the bus line 3 is just five minutes drive (bus stop 70m). All the other attractions that are located outside the city center, such as the "botanical garden", "SMAK" and the exposition hall "Flanders Expo" are very easily accessible by public transportation (buses every 15 minutes). "The House of Sport" the Watersportbaan (with kayak and rowing facilities) and the recreation Bourgoyen-Ossemeersen reached on foot after only 10 minutes. From the station Gent Sint-Pieters and Gent Dampoort, you have a good connection. In just 10 minutes you can reach our district Brugse Poort '. The bike path along the' Bruges 'canal' direction center crosses our street less than 25 meters.
We offer you currently have one very comfortable room . In the near future it will be three, all with separate private entrance. Each room is equipped with bathroom (depending on the comfort, bath or shower), double bed, sofa (bed), sitting area with TV, Internet access (and WIFI for free), coffee and tea, little fridge, microwave oven, hair dryer, bath and bed linen: all comfort! Enjoy everything our delicious full breakfast, in bed, on the terrace or at our country table in a spacious living room.
1 person € 70 per night
2 people € 90 per night
3 people € 120 per night
4 people € 150 per night
Breakfast and tourist tax is of course included in the price and as you see price per person varies according to the number of persons in the room.
- Children under the age of 3 = free; from 3 to 6 half price.
- Reduced prices for longer stays.
- 15% surcharge for stays of one night.
- Friday and Saturday night should be booked together.
- 15% Surcharge in July and August.Breakfast ( is mandatory for all stays less then 1 week) € 8 per person per night
Tourist tax (from 18 years) € 3 per person per night
During weekends is the room only bookable for two consecutive nights.
In July and August 15 % extra
- Your car, motorbike and / or bicycle can you at night and during unloading at our courtyard parking, price 9 euro/night, you can park in or street it costs 3 euro for a dayticket.
- All facilities for children and babies, toys, cots, chairs are available (please if required by state reservation), children under 3 years free of charge up to 12 years half price.
- Your dog is welcome, we charge 5 euro/dog/night (max. 2 wel behaving dogs) we have a German Sheppard who is friendly with every other dog.
- Washing machine, bike, etc. can be used provided small fee.
- Smoking only allowed in the garden.
- Special conditions for long term rental or room only on request.
- Lunches, dinners or picnics if desired, bottle CAVA in the room 15 euro extra
- Public Indoor swimmingpool on 400m
- No credit cards
Longer than 14 days before arrival (no cancellation fee)
Less than 7 days before arrival (50% cancellation charges)
Less than 14 hours before arrival (100% cancellation charges)